Today our group received twice as much students in comparison to yesterday. This was a bit stressful, as I had already set up a plan for some students. Hence, I tried to provide my new students with the material I already had and it appeared they found it interesting. My day was as following:
- Testing new students (I was the examiner)
- Eating lunch (this was not easy, specially walking to the restaurant)
- Going through a text about piracy and distribution of intellectual properties.
- Answering questions
- Giving students homework (I was the only one who gave homework)
- Going through a text I wrote some months before (it seemed to be very hard, so we did not have time finish it. This might tell that the text is either very advanced or …, it is very good)
- We went through how to write a paragraph.
We did not have time to do that much because of the test, so tomorrow we are going to spend even more time on studying (it is raining tomorrow)!!!
Below, some pictures from my notes on the board:
Leave a Reply