I was going through my computer and found some booklets I have done during the Swedish school in year 8-9. These exercises have since then not been modified, and they were not marked as I did them because I wanted to!
- Brief zum Freund (an excercise for interpretation of different kinds of German)
- PREPOSITION (simply prepositions!)
- task (a math contest designed for my class)
- upg_ma (this was something random)
- test2 (I got inspired when I read my mom’s math book, so I created this exercise) facit2
- test (I liked a chapter about sequences so I decided to create an exercise. Interestingly enough , my one of my current areas of interest is sums and sequences) facit1
To be honest, I was more productive when writing school stuff during my first year in Katedralskolan, Uppsala, so I will upload those documents soon! 🙂